If a company's computer crashes, do they loose all their information or just some?

I had an account with a company and I was told that thier computer system had recently crash. I just wanted to know if there's a possibility my account could be deleted from their files and how can they retreive loss information?

Favorite Answer

they probaly have backup information

The information (files) the computers was working at the time may be lost. Other files status will depend on the computer condition:

If the hard drive crashed,the data file status is unknown depends on the Hard drive (how bad the HD has been damaged). All other hardware problem, you can ge the data files back.

Servers will be similar situation, most of the time the system crash is caused by the operating or network system. Files should be pretty safe.

usually all companies have back ups on a storage disk or hard drives or SANS storage. so dont worry about it..call the help desk abnd they might be able to help you....even if your account is dleted they can restore yours in a jiffy