when women start their periods...?

is it usually in the morning time? Just curious. Ive always started mine in the early morning except 1 time I started it at 7pm. thought that was odd

just wondering when it is for most women

• Julie
    Favorite Answer

usually in the morning for me like 8 ish i would guess but idont pee every five minutes so that is just a guess

Mine starts in the early morning.

I had periods for 40 years and I don't think I even thought about it. I knew what day- so I made sure I had pads and tampons in use.

It can vary from woman to woman, it just depends on what your body wants to do. If you hang out or work around with women, sometimes your cycle can change to match theirs and vice versa.

yeah mine start in the morning time..that is weird i never noticed

• Brad R

various times... women that live together a long time will have them at the same time of day on the same day sometimes

Mine don't start til the afternoon.

i don't think it really matters. i've gotten mine usually around noon to afternoon ish, but i really don't think it means anything.

• x

?? no, i have it on diffrent times.