what does "Vino bendito, dulce tormento ¿que haces afuera? VAMOS PA DENTRO!" mean in english?

What does Vino bendito, dulce tormento ¿que haces afuera? VAMOS PA DENTRO! mean in english?

Favorite Answer

Blessed wine,

sweet torment,

what are you doing outside?

come inside! (literally: let's go inside!)

Vamos pa' dentro = Vamos para adentro.

It could be two depending on the context ¿Qué haces? Soy doctor What do you do? I´m a doctor ¿Qué haces? Estoy viendo Tele. What are you doing? I´m watching TV If you don´t have a question mark the meaning could be different: Quiero aprender a hacer lo que haces. I want to learn to do what you do. Hope this helps

In english, I don't think it means anything. In Spanish it is a very true statement

But as far as I know, it is: "vino divino. Dulce alimento.¿ Qué haces afuera ? ¡ VAMOS PA DENTRO !

• alpla

Blessed wine,sweet torment . What are you doing outside. Let's go inside. (= what is the wine doing outside-drink it).

i know that last 2 parts mean "what are you doing outside, lets go inside."