what are some household items that will curb my appetite?

that really work, but arent bad for you like vinegar

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Anything high in fiber, drink lots of water, and have a lot of protein. When you get hungry, you can try to eat a few slices of meat (cold cuts) or yogurt.

• 1 decade ago

Household items? You mean like putting everything on a high shelf, like many smokers do...?

And what about vinegar? How can that help you to eat less?

If you think that you are eating too much then you stick to a healthy diet. Eat wholefood, drink at least a gallon of water a day, and no candy, no alcohol.

Sorry, but that's the only way.

• 1 decade ago

Vinegar is not bad for you unless you drink it like booze.

A shot glass of apple cider vinegar and some honey in some hot water will really help your stomach if you have heartburn or acid reflux.

I find that a mouthful of wheat germ is satisfying. It is crunchy, sweet and takes some time to mash up enough and swallow.

Oatmeal is filling and satisfying as are apples and oranges. They rate high on the satiety chart. Potatoes are the most satiating compared with white bread. Search Google for 'satisfying foods'.

• First of all, vinegar isn't bad for you. Not sure if that would curb your appetite, but, still, it's not "bad" for you. Coffee or green tea work well for some. Chewing gum will keep your mouth busy so that you feel like you're eating something. Another way is to brush your teeth with really minty toothpaste.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Disgusting sights like the toilet or the trash can.

Foods that are high in protein.

Warm liquids like tea or broth based soups (the warmth fill up your tummy, making you feel full even if you have had only 70 cals)

• 1 decade ago

High fiber foods and high protein foods and water.

Put bottles of water all over your house - everywhere you sit - most of us are too lazy to get up to get something different and will end up drinking the water we don't normally like to drink or forget to drink. :)

• 1 decade ago

Don't eat the furniture, bedding etc.

A healthy appetite is not bad. What you should worry about is cravings.

You should eat to live not live to eat.

• 1 decade ago

white vinegar is BAD for you, but apple cider vinegar is GOOD for you.

• 1 decade ago

drink lots of water whenever you are hungry

celery is good too cause it has no calories but you can still eat

• 1 decade ago

I use herbal teas. My favorite is pepermint.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.