Leg HELP!!!!!!! PLEASE answer♥?

Hey while im 13 and i have horribly white legs. I dont know what to do to make them a little tanner.

When i shave they get really white, plus i have thin legs naturally so you can see my veins, especially when its cold out..

People always joke around and call me really white and stuff, and it sucks. lol.

How can i make them tanner

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

they have lotions that make you tanner but i suggest use it all over your body (my bad lol) and make a color thats light since i did it once and it turned my skin orange! be careful of what you use and dont use anything to harm your skin. also dont be ashamed of your skinny white legs everyone got legs that are a skin color.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ive heard of this lotion you can buy like Jergens That actually gives you a darker natural tan after daily usage. Just start looking on the labels of lotions to see what they are capable of.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, considering it's winter, you don't h ave to worry about that (wear jeans!). Once it gets warmer out your legs will show more color. My legs do the same thing, i'm really tan during the summer, but then during winter i get really pale. To make them tanner, tan them during the summer. Remember to NEVER use tanning booths, they are highly dangerous. Good luck sweetie!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

use natural glow lotion by Jergens or if you're really desperate go to a tanning salon and do the mystic because you're not old enough to use a tanning bed. good luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

use the natural glow lotion for fair skin.. i also have really white legs and useing that gave me a little more color but not orange.. use it once a day everyday

• 1 decade ago

Get tanning cream. Neautrogina has body tanning cream which works. Make sure it doesnt look too orange though

• 1 decade ago

well, you are 13 so you shouldn't go in a tanning booth.

at the Pharm or other stores, they have bronzer spray and lotion that is specifically for your legs.

it's pretty cheap i'd say.

i used it once for my homecoming to give my legs a little more color, it works well and goes on smoothly.

• 1 decade ago

HUnn G0 T0 TH3 TANNiiNG SAL0N.

G3T A TANn.

OR A SPRAY TAnn.

THAT ALWAYSS W0RKSS.

• 1 decade ago

GO TO A TANNING SALON AND GET A TAN

-GOOD LUCK

• 1 decade ago

fatten up!your veins will be invisible,lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.