Leg HELP!!!!!!! PLEASE answer♥?

Hey while im 13 and i have horribly white legs. I dont know what to do to make them a little tanner.

When i shave they get really white, plus i have thin legs naturally so you can see my veins, especially when its cold out..

People always joke around and call me really white and stuff, and it sucks. lol.

How can i make them tanner

Favorite Answer

they have lotions that make you tanner but i suggest use it all over your body (my bad lol) and make a color thats light since i did it once and it turned my skin orange! be careful of what you use and dont use anything to harm your skin. also dont be ashamed of your skinny white legs everyone got legs that are a skin color.

Ive heard of this lotion you can buy like Jergens That actually gives you a darker natural tan after daily usage. Just start looking on the labels of lotions to see what they are capable of.

Well, considering it's winter, you don't h ave to worry about that (wear jeans!). Once it gets warmer out your legs will show more color. My legs do the same thing, i'm really tan during the summer, but then during winter i get really pale. To make them tanner, tan them during the summer. Remember to NEVER use tanning booths, they are highly dangerous. Good luck sweetie!

use natural glow lotion by Jergens or if you're really desperate go to a tanning salon and do the mystic because you're not old enough to use a tanning bed. good luck!

use the natural glow lotion for fair skin.. i also have really white legs and useing that gave me a little more color but not orange.. use it once a day everyday

Get tanning cream. Neautrogina has body tanning cream which works. Make sure it doesnt look too orange though

well, you are 13 so you shouldn't go in a tanning booth.

at the Pharm or other stores, they have bronzer spray and lotion that is specifically for your legs.

it's pretty cheap i'd say.

i used it once for my homecoming to give my legs a little more color, it works well and goes on smoothly.

HUnn G0 T0 TH3 TANNiiNG SAL0N.

G3T A TANn.

OR A SPRAY TAnn.

THAT ALWAYSS W0RKSS.

GO TO A TANNING SALON AND GET A TAN

-GOOD LUCK

fatten up!your veins will be invisible,lol