who would you rather pick a fight with roseanne or oprah?

and why?

Favorite Answer

Oprah. She's just so smug. Plus Rosie could probably just steamroll me like an offensive tackle to a cornerback.

Oprah. Roseanne seems mean so probably fights dirty. With Oprah all I'd have to do is say "Looks like you're gaining the weight back again" and she'd probably stop and cry.

P.S. I'm still annoyed at Oprah's take on the "non-fiction" book that turned out to be false. She initially said "It contains the emotional truth" and only after even her fans were outraged did she decide to do a show about how it was wrong to tell lies in a book like that. This person that thinks like this now thinks we should listen to what she says about who should be President?

I would have to say Roseanne, not that many people would be watching. Besides, then Oprah would be in my corner!

Roseanne because I could say anything I wanted and have a fantastic time doing it

Oprah, because I can't stand the pretentious look on her face.

oprah. rosseane is much more physically intimidating.

neither would be worth my energy

roseanne

but maybe both i think i can take 'em both