Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 1 decade ago

Where can you buy in bulk the colored stones to place inside an ivy bowl for a wedding?

I am not sure what the proper name is of the stones, but we are wanting to have this as table decorations:

ivy bowl with stones and a votive candle holder with a candle inside.

Favorite Answer

You can get colored glass stones in the craft section at places like Wal-Mart, or in the pet section where they sell fish supplies. Not sure how many you need.

Maybe an arts and crat store like Hobby Lobby if they dont have in bulk they can probably order it for you or tell you how and were you can.

Michael's, Joann's Fabrics and Crafts, Orientaltradingcompany.com, Walmart, any craft store. you shouldn't pay more than $2 a bag. I know Walmart was $1.98, but a wholesale craft store has them even cheaper, Congrats!!!

Source(s): did the same thing for my wedding, we also used beta fish in some though, turned out great

we have Hobby Lobby in my town, look for a place similar if not in your town, or maybe Pier One, but I remember them being way expensive there, $5 for a teeny tiny bag

hobby lobby or micheals. they've got tons of stuff there for craft and all that stuff