Would you stay with your spouse if they have a child with someone else? Leave or Stay?

Favorite Answer

Fathering a child with another woman while in a current marriage really breaksdown all levels of trust and commitment in the relationship. It doesn't seem that he's commited so why would you want to commit yourself to it?

• Ella

If they had a child with another person while I was married to them, I would leave.

I don't want second hand cooties from some other person that was willing to sleep with a married man.

And I wouldn't want a man that didn't have the balls to tell me something was wrong in the marriage, but felt an affair was an easy fix.

All depends on if the child was born before the marriage

yea i'd stay,

But after the marriage and he cheats make baby. all hell no

he got to go. unless now if he has a lot of money,paying

bills,mortage,car loan,taking care of me ,then ok he can stay.

cause money talks and bullshit walks.

i dont know. i've never been in such a situation before so i cant give you a fair answer.

but rational part of me will say leave.

but then again, perhaps my spouse has the ability to make me very irrational so in the end maybe i would stay.

there's no specific answers to this question.

it's all up to you.

to leave or to stay. which would make you happier?

Ifd they had a child with someone else while married to me, I'd leave in a heartbeat.

If my husband fathered another woman's baby while married to me...I would leave his azz....There would always be a constant reminder of his infidelity...and that would be that poor innocent child....

if the child is after you are together then run away from that man as fast as you can.

I hope you don't mean he had a child while you were married. If that is the case, it's a no-brainer. LEAVE him.

if they had the child before they met you, then stay. if you truely love them, nothing will come between.

If it was before you started your relationship, I don't see a problem. If happened AFTER , I'd kick their sorry butt to the curb...........