What are feminists hoping to achieve in the future?

In Western society, we are equal now - there is legally nothing a man can do that a woman can’t. And as far as attitudes go, only a very prejudiced minority actually believe that women aren’t as intelligent or capable as men. In what areas do feminists believe there is still gender inequality? And how are they... show more In Western society, we are equal now - there is legally nothing a man can do that a woman can’t. And as far as attitudes go, only a very prejudiced minority actually believe that women aren’t as intelligent or capable as men. In what areas do feminists believe there is still gender inequality? And how are they planning to change this?
Update: I know there are more men holding high status positions within the workplace than women, but have feminists considered the possibility that this is just because less women want to? The women who HAVE risen up to work in international politics show that it is possible with determination. But perhaps more men than... show more I know there are more men holding high status positions within the workplace than women, but have feminists considered the possibility that this is just because less women want to? The women who HAVE risen up to work in international politics show that it is possible with determination. But perhaps more men than women choose to focus on their career?
Update 2: Rio - could you explain a bit more about what you mean by 'secure birth control'? I thought we already had easy access to birth control?
Update 3: Kendrick - yes, that was one of the reasons I asked the question. I wanted to see how many feminists are still aiming towards equality rather than supremacy.
Update 4: I agree that many women want to have a career before they start a family, but not many choose to make their career the main focus of their life, which is needed if they want to progress to the very top of their profession. I have a degree, but a career is not my top priority.