Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

some girl asking me strange question, can you help?

girls,

i'm new here. another girl at my college seems my friends but ask me can park her fake car inside my nice garage? ask me many times gosh!

I say alot i dont have any garage and she just laugh. oh she nonsense and cant tell her anything. anybody advice me tell her back?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

OMG she aint talkin bout no real car or garrage.

Shes talkin bout U!!

i thnk she's u know lez :P Tuff luk

• 1 decade ago

huh? uhm. wow. let me get this straight. she has a "fake" car that she wants to park in your garage and you tell her you don't have one. lol. okay, if im understanding right, and if your straight and not interested in her, tell her no and find another garage to park her "fake" car in.

• 1 decade ago

maybe her English is just as bad as yours

tell her she can park her car in your garage and see what happens

• 1 decade ago

She is trying to tell you something which is not of your taste. Tell her not to use such languages with you. This is a kind of harassment. If she continue stop talking to her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dude she is a lesbian with a fake johnson you need to curb stomp her

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Honey, I think she is playing a joke of some sort on you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gross.

Shes a lesbian definatly, go report it to your school, cuz thats sexual harrasment.

• 1 decade ago

that is either a strange innuendo of hitting on you or she is just being really goofy.

• 1 decade ago

say yes and see what she does. Might be a sexual lead.

• 1 decade ago

listen the best thing u need to do to anyone who is annoying you. it is simple just ignore him/her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.