Wii Points Card?

I live in France now and I brought over my Wii, I can't use a credit card to buy wii points on the shop channel, so I was wondering if I buy a 2000 points card from a game store here, can i redeem it on the american shop channel? I mean 2000 points is the same no matter what currency you pay for it right?

A french credit card wont work, because u have to put in the city country and state in the shop channel

Favorite Answer

Yes, for youhave bought into it and the card uses information that is ON THE CARD, so no worries about that

• Closed

I'm not 100% certain, but if a credit card didn't work then I'm guessing neither will a points card, it must be because the console is fom a different region.

The VC games from Europe and the US are different, so whether the console will be able to access Europes VC games or not I don't know, I suggest you send an email to Nintendo customer services asking about this before purchasing the card.

Yup, I think u're right.