How can I get out of my house legally?

Last night my parents blew up on me all because I want to quit Walmart and get a job that better suits me, can you blame me? They yell at me for everything to the point where I feel emotionally abused and it makes me want to do bad things so I really need to get out of my house. This has been going on for years and I'm at my wit's end. My boyfriend's mom works for a section of dcf and she's trying to help me find a way to get out. Legally, you can't get emancipated unless your parents sign the papers and file them themselves unless you can prove they're unfit parents. This is not just some little girl whining. I've had everyone from age 15 to 40 tell me I need to get away from my parents. They have hit me before but wherever any mark would be would have faded by now. Until I can get intouch with my sister, I don't know what I can do.

Favorite Answer

Try to stick with your job for now as it is usually easier to get another job while you are already employed. In the meantime keep talking to friends and others who can help you, it's not going to solve your problems but it will help until you can get out of your situation. Try to avoid any confrontation with your parents too, even if you don't agree with all that they say to you. Stay strong huni and good luck.

talk to some one at your school- teacher- councilor- principle- they should be able to direct you in the right direction

ITS NEAR CHRISTMAS TRY GOING UP THE CHIMNEY HO HO HO TARA