about china visa Sect #4 Contact info .I'm going as tourist do they want my work place info. or what?

2 Answers

  • Tom
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Poster #1 has no clue.. You are filling out the Q1 Visa application form. There is no nbeed whatsoever for you to fill out that part of the form if you are going as a tourist. That is only for business visas, or people seeking study abroad or work in china.

    Source(s): http://z-visa.com/ China Visa Service http://eslteachercafe.com/ ESL Cafe
  • 1 decade ago

    Be more specific. Which form are you filling out. There are many visa forms.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.