ex bf a x-mas gift??

well of course our story goes: best friends, fall in love, have the time of our lives together, then break up[mutually of course.] we broke up almost a month ago, but now the x-mas season is here.

i already bought him a men's bracelet from Abercrombie & Fitch that costs a wopping $20!! the only reason i spent $20 for a freakin bracelet is tht i care about him a lot. but im nervous abut giving it to him because i dont know how hes going to react.

how do you think he will react to it?? do you think he would accept it or not?? and why do you think thth?? please help me.

((oh yea, we are both in the AGE RANGE of 14))

oh yea, and i thought about giving it to him AS A FRIEND IN A FRIENDLY GESTURE!!! nothing bad or anything.

Favorite Answer

if you broke up then why worry about giving him anything. Either keep it for someone down the road or just return it. Do not give it to him.

No, do NOT give your ex a Christmas present...it completely sends the wrong message and makes you look pressed over him. Save the bracelet for either a future bf or give it to a close guy friend or cousin.

in case you desire to do some thing candy right here is what I did for my bboyfriend for his thirteenth birthday- He became into way into video clips so I have been given him a action picture poster of his widespread action picture yet on the lower back I made a itemizing of the right 13 issues i admire maximum approximately him. only 1 thing small straightforward and candy.

an ex is an ex. i wont bother giving him a gift, he never cares for you right coz your time was over so why bother...