ive been separated for 15 months now -how can i tell if he's really serious divorcing me??

married for 13 yrs. since he left me, we continued to be a "couple" we just don't live together- i feel like his girlfriend again. however no "comitmments"- I recently asked if he still wants to go through the divorce, and he said "yes". knowing that he's not inlove me, how can i get him out of my mind??

• Ella
    Favorite Answer

. knowing that he's not in love me, how can i get him out of my mind??

How about just not jumping in the sack with him anymore?

You are a convenient lay for him. And the longer he keeps you in that position, the longer he doesn't have to own up to any of his financial responsibilities.

Give it up. The second you both said "I do" you destroyed your loving relationship. Your husband is smart by telling you he still wants a divorce!!! You feel like his girlfriend now because you don't have the marriage noose around his neck anymore and now you are giving him all the sex he wants. The second he says let's not get divorced everything will go back to marriage hell and he will want out again. If you are happy now with him SHUT THE F up and enjoy it instead of constantly trying to change it.

Stop giving him the benefits of a relationship. The fact that he doesn't love you should be enough for you to turn your back on him and walk away. Why waste your time any further with the man? Sex, even good sex, isn't going to change his mind or make him love you. You're just cheapening yourself. Move on. Have a glass of champagne when the papers come flying through the letterbox. After all, they signify the freedom to find someone who really does love, appreciate and respect you. Good luck x

Are you kidding? 15 months and hasn't filed for divorce? Apparently he isn't too serious...why don't you just file yourself?

• beebee

Sounds like he is having his cake and eating it too. Don't look at the good things try to remember only the bad. this will help you move on.

Stop waiting around on him and you obtain the divorce yourself.

Drop him like a hot can of beer!!! And then stay away from him!! cake & eating to!!!! sound familiar??? You be da cake!!!

He's waiting for you to file so you have to pay for everything?

2 words, DUMP HIM or Move on !