Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

girl question??

theres this girl in my school, she glances over at me all the time, she likes to walk by me and look at me when im working in class, she says hi alot whenever i see her and her friends will drop clues that she talks about me.

what do you think? i think she likes me i just want more opinions.

Favorite Answer

dude she digs you i think you should go for her. talk to her a bit get comfortable and then just ask her out

You're right! She does seriously like you! The fact that she glances over at you all the time, walks by you, say hi/hey to you a lot whenever you see her, and the fact that her friends drop clues that she talks about you are major signs that she likes you. I also think that her friends are dropping clues that she talks about you because they want you to ask her out, because she might be too shy.

So, basically, she likes you! It's so obvious!

Source(s): My own experiances =]

Trying to figure out if someone likes you is fairly simple. You just think about it from your own perspective. If you liked someone wouldn't you be looking at that person all the time and saying hi and talking to your friends about that person? If you didn't like someone would you be looking at that person/saying hi/talking to your friends, etc.?

Chances are it would be the first scenario -- unless the stuff she's saying about you is rude and deragtory.

yes she does like you, and i think all of these are hints and clues to tell you exactly that. I also think she is trying to get the courage to do more for example: talk to you or maybe walk and talk. you seem like a really nice guy so she is trying to get noticed in ways of doing that. Good luck, and merry christmas.

Thats good, eye contact is key most of the time also if her friends are starting to be more interested un you thats another good sign, girls talk to their friends about boys they like!

Now it your time to make a move,

YOu go talk to her, get to know her More!!

Drop her hints. ANd what ever you do

DO NOT IGNOR her!!

Source(s): Im a girl!

I would say she likes you and is perhaps a little shy. Try talking to her about something simple like a school event and engage her ideas and see where it goes. Good luck :-)

Sounds like she is intrested and wants you to make the first move. So do it. Ask her on a date.

Yes, she likes you. Ask her out, ASAP! (before you lose her because you were slow, girls can change crushes in like, 2 seconds)

Yes. I think she does have a little crush on you.

yes ofcourse she likes u or maybe love u,please go ahead,all the best.