Anonymous

why do people sometimes look at me and my mixed race kids? whats there problem?

Favorite Answer

I personally look I admit but not in a bad way,I look at white woman and there half black kids becuase the children are adorable!

They dont look hispanic,they really do look white and black with super curlys that sometimes have these gorgeous hunny colored streaks(like heidi's kids)..

Its nothing bad,I juat admire the human race thats all,Im a very cultural interested person

It might not always be a bad look. I personally like to look at mixed people and try to figure out what they are because I'm interested in nationalities, culture, etc.. If it's not a fascinated look, then...well..yeah, they're probably racists..

Most are honestly looking at you and thinking (I believe) that you have made one of the most critical mistakes any human can make,and we silently thank heaven that we aren't you.

We are wondering where your parents,teachers and relatives went wrong and more importantly how these children are now going to negatively effect the futures of our children.

You are wishing and expecting acceptance; and truthfully there will never be any.

You will receive phony liberal politically correct "feel good" statements , such as you have attempted to acquire here,but never anything more.

Their are a lot of people who think its wrong. They act as if two different races are completely different. If we were that different we wouldn't be able to procreate with one another!

Maybe you kids are cute did you ever consider that? People can't help but look at a cute kid.

Some people have a problem with it, I'd say as long as it doesn't bother you, I wouldn't worry about it. Its thier problem.

They're just ignorant.

b/c they're admiring your children's beauty. don't try to worry about it too much.