atmadick asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Jim Kelly, The Biggest Super Bowl QB choker of all time.?

He and the Bills went to 4 straight super bowls, and came up with nothing.. Losing 4 straight SB games ought to hurt.. Do I have to mention Wide Right by Scott Norwood

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't say so...All four losses were to teams that literally played better than they did...minus the wide right kick from norwood. I don't know the stats off of my head, but look how many times thurman fumbled also look at buffalo's give away/take away ratio in all four superbowls. Too bad he didn't win one for the team and the city...but it's Edwards' time...LET'S GO BUFFALO!

The great Bowl talk is ridiculous in maximum situations, Kelly, Moon, Marino and the record is going on are extra helpful than Dilfer or Eli Manning, and anybody knows of that Elway does no longer are starting to be a hoop if that they had no longer gotten Terrell Davis. To win a great bowl is a team attempt and for the main section, the justifications why communities have won them is with the aid of the fact of their defenses. What the charges did will probable on no account be achieved back, particularly because of the fact of unfastened agency, and because maximum communities will a minimum of win as quickly as though they went 4 circumstances in a row. With all that being pronounced, Kelly nonetheless does no longer have been considered the final QB ever, he would be at the back of Brady while you're youthful, Unitas while you're previous and anybody in between would say Montana, Elway, or Farve.

What about Sir Francis Tarkenton?

At least Jim Kelly positioned his team to beat the Giants, but Scott Norwood missed a easy field goal as time expired.

People give the Bills crap but they went to the Super Bowl 4 years in a row. They won the AFC championship 4 years in a row! That is pretty impressive. I am not sure but I don't know of any other team that went 4 years in a row! The Patriots haven't done it, the Colts haven't done it, the Rams didn't do it when they were the greatest show on turf, so I think they get a pretty bad rap.

if anyone is the choker is gotta be scott norwood....

How many superbowls have you won, or even played in?

you left out Dan Marino!

the nfc was dominant in those years

well.....better to have at least went......than never having gone....

NNNOOOPPPEEE

O

P

E

FRAN TARKENTON IS!!!! ...