Cigarette smoke?

How do you get cig smoke (not mine!) out of your apt aside from using lysol and opening the windows in 15 degree F. weather? I've done both but it still smells in here and I'm freezing my a** off!!!! HELP!

Favorite Answer

Candles work well. Get the kind that remove odors. They work wonders.

beg

All fabric surfaces absorb cigarette smoke. Use febreeze on your couches, chairs, carpets, beds, etc. Walls also sbsorb the nicatin, so you will need to give them a washing. I smoke in only one room in my house and if you just walk in, you wouldn't know that I even smoke in my house. I invested in a steam cleaner, it works wonders on walls, hard floors, blinds, etc, it's also good for fabric. Good luck.

try to use air freshers rather than opening your windows ,or just try to request the smokers to stop smoking for a while.good luck

buy a clean air filter they work great i am a smoker and i invested in one and you would never tell entering my house i am a smoker mine i got on sale for 175.00 and it is worth every penny every six months you have to change the filter that cost 40 dollars but it is worth it.

Baking soda or lemon juice

i don't smoke inside my car and my house.......our condo has a smoking pit, so it helps