I drank lot of water last 3 months and I lost 10kgs , but I started to pee a lot how do I stop this ?

I wake up twice in the night to relieve myself ? and evey hour after i drink water I need to use the washroom, this is not convenient ? is there a solution

Favorite Answer

Unless you have a renal or other systemic problem your body should always maintain adequate blood volume to maintain circulation, to much fluid (that the kidneys can't handle) will only be stored in the tissue causing oedema which can overload the organs. On the other hand not drinking enough would lower your circulating blood volume and has many bad health effects also. It's all about balance even with water too much is often just too much. It's recommended about 1-2.5L through out the day depending. With your problem I would recommend drink more in the morning and through out the day and slow down at night before bed if you don't want to wake up so much because the kidney's work 10% less at night. Also avoid fluids like coffee and alcohol because these are diuretics and cause diuresis or excess fluid loss. Hope this helps :-)

It sound like you might have diabetes. Peeing a lot is a symptom, so is sudden weight loss. I would go the doctor.

Turn the heat right up. You'll sweat it out.

what goes in must come out. try to drink when it is more convienient to use the bathroom

• stop drinking water but water is good for you i don't know sorry