Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Liers!!!!!?

If you got yourself into a BIG lie! would you use a lie to get out of the situation to not get caught?

• Jane
    Favorite Answer

never (but I'm just a liar so do I really mean that? or am I just really good at making you believe it?)

i would lie to try to get out of the lie probably especially if it will get you out of any trouble youve gotten yourself into

• ®

I can't stand liars!!!

I wouldn't start a lie so I wouldn't have to keep making up more!!

actually yes..... i met this girl and told her that i was a loaded music producer and that i drove a Mercedes and that i was really hung so that the girl would go out with me...when she said yes and expected to see my car my money and my manhood, i had to tell her i was really a drug dealer and i just got busted and that they took my cars and confiscated my money ....but she got over it because i was telling the truth about my size lol

I would never put myself in a situation like that. It's true, honesty is the best policy.

• ?

i try to never lie

I have to much of a guilty conscience, so I try not to.

yes

no .my sweet heart.mebay one time but the best no

most people do.