Reo
Reo asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

What would you like to receive for Christmas?

Favorite Answer

suprises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that I'm getting a wonderful Christmas surprise today from my very best and dearest friend. She's having people come that to have lunch with me that I haven't seen in ages that we know! What more could a girl ask for?!

Source(s): my soul twin!

Since you insist, I'd like a 2008 Turquoise Fully Loaded Lexus RX 330.

Tan leather seats if you don't mind & a new Nokia cell phone to go with it.

Salam

There is no better gift than the gift of love and peace and patience and that doesn't require any cost other than you time and your love and your peace and patience.

Where did you all loose that idea long time ago that you have to fill the malls and spend like mental retards to fill the pockets of Rockafeller and Goldburg again? Wake up!

Source(s): In the brightest of days, and the darkest of nights no evil will escape my sight! Justice League Green Lantern

Thats a question that is hard to answer. I guess the thing I want the most is for my Mom. That means all of her kids, her grandkids and everyone else being in one place at one time getting along and being happy.

Flat panel monitor, new digital cam, hiking boots, gift cards, cold hard cash.

a fragrance (perfume) set