Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

what should i do? when i see a beautiful sexy woman, should i close my eyes or enjoy the looks?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

close your eyes, she's probably taken.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should just consider that she is not yours to enjoy. She is a servant of God and for Him. To try to enjoy her is a type of exploitation. Just remind your mind this and not try to ruminate about her material body or external beauty, which is not her original spiritual body anyway. Imagine her eyeball in the palm of you hand. Now are here eyes beautiful. It is all a matter of perspective.( I don't mean to be morbid I am just trying to show you that she is not her temporary body that is actually just made of blood, bones, urine, stool, flesh ect. After some time of practicing controlling your lusty desires, you wont be agitated or disturbed by a women's presence. You will respect her as a spirit soul and you will appreciate her beauty as a reflection of God and not for your lusty enjoyment. Simple for the simple and pure at heart. Unless one fully understands the science of the soul they will continue to succumb to their own lust or the lust of others.Hope this helps.

Source(s): Bhagavad Gita as it is By Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada
  • 1 decade ago

well, I think that you can do whatever you really want and feel to do , but only if you don't loose yourself.

Remember that God gives us everything to enjoy and to see his greatness in all.

So....enjoy if you need to, but make by this an enjoying in the God's greatness, because everything is in God and God is in everything (even in the beauty of a woman).

• 1 decade ago

enjoy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well you would look kinda stupid shutting ur eyes every now and then so, go ahead look just dont be obvious. hey , everyone notices when someone hot walks by and they dont shut their eyes they just casually glance at them.

• 1 decade ago

Do not undress her with your eyes all the way down to her thighs.

• 1 decade ago

enjoy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Enjoy, but don't ogle her. She'll find you creepy.

Source(s): Experience. <3
  • 1 decade ago

Look away!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

enjoy!! it's what she wants, regardless if she's "taken" or not.

• 1 decade ago

Look....... smile......... even say hello

Just dont stare like a moron or be disrespectful

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.