Naruto 123 dub...Anyone disappointed?

I really got ticked off at what they turned Lee's fighting style into...I'm so irked...

• Favorite Answer

Yeah, it was pretty lame. "Elixir" instead of sake? "Loony fist" instead of "drunken fist"?

Terrible.

Ya a little that's why I started watching them in sub because they actually show what happens and use the right words,most of the time when episodes are dub they take out what the characters really say/mean is kind of annoying.

It's because of America's ridiculous "Politically Correct" policy. They don't want any references to alcohol in the cartoon because it will (supposedly) make kids start drinking, so sake becomes elixir, etc.

Yes, it does suck, but as long as that's all that is limited, I'm ok with it. Still, I doubt they'll stop with just that -- I'm expecting Hinata's naked practice sessions to disappear from the American release altogether -- even though you don't see anything, and they'll proabaly edit out any excessive gore from the final battle between the Third and Orochimaru -- even though none of it turned my stomach at all....

Oh well, I'm just glad I was able to see it in its original form, is all I can say, as the entire series is beautifully done, in spite of the excessive filler episodes in it.

• Rai

Um? I think it's okay, just fine. Its funny, no tense watching it.

the dub episode SUCK!!!