teenage love?.....?

ive just turned 16 and my girlfriends 15... i was wondering does anyone think we could ever last? i love her with all my heart and i want to be with her for the rest of my life and she says she honestly wants to aswel.... what do you's think?

Favorite Answer

I hate to tell you this but I really do not think that this will be your life long love. (She is one of the important ones though your 1st love)You still have alot of things to experience in life and you will not be the same person you are now that you will grow and mature to be in 2yrs or even 5. Just love her now but don't be to distrot when the 2 of you change over the years. I feel that you still have to get through high school. Think about what will happen if and when you go off to college, the whole long distance thing rarely work. I know I've been where you are right now. I thought that the guy I dated while I was in high school was the ONE, we married right out of highschool, it was good for a while but then over time we both changed,basically we grew up then apart. It was difficult but I finally accepted the fact that we were not the people we were when we met , and it tore me apart when we decided to go our seperate ways. Now I think back on it though and it was a great life experience that I never would forget, I just chalk it up as me being young and thinking I know everything.

I definetly learned though not to rush into huge life changing decisions though. Just enjoy each others company, if you have a physical relationship,use protection!, and just go with the flow. Also remember though that sex just adds confusion to a relationship and gives a false sence of love so be careful.Love is a very powerful emotion and can also be a very blinding one as well.

Being in love is the best when you are at that age. Many people who get hurt after their first love have a hard time trusting and loving as much as they did when they were young. People in their 40's, 50's 60's and older still remember their first love. There is nothing quite like it in the entire world.

With that said, the way to get the most out of the great relationship you are having is....NOT to worry about the future. This takes you away from the time that you are spending together. Focus on her, not what might happen many years from now. Try to be in the moment with her. When you kiss, don't think about anything else other than feeling that kiss. When you hold hands, feel her hand in that moment.

If you can do this, you have a much better chance of the relationship growing. You will not have to worry about it. You will be taking such good care of your relationship, it will continue to grow. If you are right for each other and grow together as you get older, you will have a better chance of staying together.

B

Alana Stone-on my own Counting Crows - by twist of destiny in love Crazier - Taylor fast This Love - Maroon 5 the only Exception-Paramore We’re in Heaven-DJ Sammy (the gradual version) Say ok-Vanessa Hudgens S.O.S-Jonas Brothers :D

Sure :)

Why not ?

If it's a successful relationship, and nothing brings you away from each other, you should be fine. My sister and her boyfriend started dating at 13, and they were just like you, thought they probably wouldn't last, but they got married, had children and love each other more than anything! :)

Hope you last long and have a happy life. :)

If this is how you truely feel about her.

Then I say, why not? Sure it will last.

As long as you don't go chasing some other girl or having affairs.

And if she feels the same way about you, then sure.

You might end up getting married.

All the best!

When you're old enough to get married you will want to find someon else man. The same person gets old pretty fast.