Reo

Have you ever been too affectionate toward someone at a holiday party, then immediately regretted it?

Favorite Answer

it was a birthday party...this guy was hitting on me...we flirted...but I told him I have a boyfriend and that he won't get more from me than a little flirt.then he tried to kiss me but I walked away.it isn't the first party he hits on me.I started regretting beeing nice to him..because he seemed really interested in me and I think I broke his heart.I really didn't want that.I always tell people...don't raise your hopes high because to me it's just fun.But I do like these person..it's just that I can't cheat on my boyfriend.When I come home...he's the first to know how the night was...and if it's the case...what my regrets were.He trusts me...and I couldn't disapoint him.

No....but lots of people do that at holiday parties once the booze is flowing!

rum punch does that to me every year

yea, got me into a bad relationship with the girl. wasn't really into her, she was kinda whorish... but it wasn't me i was under the influence

Nope...

yes......................................................