Reo
Reo asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Do you have to give yourself permission to overindulge when it comes to holiday treats?

Favorite Answer

yes, but I am skinny

No, I think that it is just a given that we are going to over indulge. I think it is ok...just not continue this behavior after the holidays are over. That is where we get in trouble. A few days of eating a little more and richer foods are not going to do a person in.

Yes of course! It's the holidays, gorge away you'll have next year to lose the weight. You've earned it!

Definitey!!!!! But I am not big on diets anyway...I dont believe in counting calories and carbs and stuff...I just eat what I like. On the holidays I just eat a little bit more!!!!!

No..There really is no reason to over indulge at this time of the year or anytime of the year...I give myself a little taste of a sweet and leave the rest...I work way to hard to stay in shape...round is a shape, right?

No, I'm pretty self indulgent & without any regrets at anytime.

My advice is:

Indulge...but don't Overindulge.

UNLESS it's gonna hurt you because of a medical reason.

I eat what I want when I want all year round. & no I am not fat.....I just don't gain alot of weight....I wear it off.

no its the holiday's time to be merry

• Lelar

I try not to.