photoshop???

i want to take 2 pictures and make them look like one. I have photoshop i just dont know how to use it. can someone tell me how to do this please?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you want to overlay them or place them side by side?

First, create two layers (one for each picture) Choose one to be a background and another as a foreground. If you want to be able to see though one of the images to the next choose the 'opacity' option. Here you can adjust the amount of opacity through percentages (e.g. 0% being completely transparent and 100% completely opaque). Try different options until you get a satisfactory one. 50% will give you an equal balance between both pictures.

When you have done this you will probably want to do some editing to make the picture more balanced and clear.

Another method would be to select one compontent of the image and simply place it over the other picture.

• 1 decade ago

If you don't know photoshop at all you are going to have to get familiar with the basics. To do some of the things that you want to do there is the photoshop book or there are different websites that give you step by step information how to do actions. Good Luck

• 1 decade ago

Open both your pics in photoshop on different layers. If you dont see the layers bounding box go up to Windows then select layers. You should be able to adjust the opacity of the pictures to 50% for starters. This will allow you to see through both pictures.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.