friend help?

well i gues you could call her my aqquaintance?. earlier in the school year she had a party and she said she would invite me and this other girl to her party but in the end she never really invited us.. could this mean she doesnt like me.. god nobody likes me, i try to make friends but it never works.

Favorite Answer

i would just forget about this girl. if she doesnt want to invite u to a party then its her lost and just forget about her. its her lost. plus i wouldnt want to go to a party where im not wanted anyway.

Maybe she forgot,you probably just needed to remind her to invite you and the other girl to the party,if she invited you,then she probably wants to get to know you better and the other girl!

hey, what's the problem. getting no friends? what is that? no praying from god will work. if you really need friends then get your imagination bigger. feel inferior and i guarantee you that even if you get 80 years old, you are not gonna get any friend.

Just talk to her, or maybe she forgot.