?

My husband asked if he could spank me? Is this normal? Does he need his head examined?

Favorite Answer

Well all depends on HOW he wants to spank u. I personally like being spanked but in a sexual way, of course.

Normal? Who knows what's normal, especially in the bedroom? But a taste for spanking isn't so unusual, and certainly no reason to call in the head-shrinker. Give it a try - you might find you enjoy it!

Your husband is perfectly normal. You should try to understand how this is sexual for him. He probably wants to be spanked as well. Buy a dominatrix outfit on the internet and see if your marriage is not 100 times better

• Dr. D

Not everybody enjoys spanking. I would guess that less than half use spanking as part of their sex play.

That said, yes, I know that plenty of people do find that as part of their sex play, but so is anal sex, and I find that unappealing too.

Talk to your husband about this, and and work something out together. No he is not crazy.

This is perfectly normal! I love to spank my girl and she loves to get them. Now he is not going to give your *** a crack like your parents would but more just soft or medium taps. I have yet to meet a girl that doesn't love this

If you don't let him spank you he will spank someone else. You should have learned the facts of life before you got married:

1. There is no Santa

2. There might be a Bigfoot

3. All men cheat, almost all women cheat

4. Marriage ruins relationships (moving in is the same)

5. Everyone lies (you even lie to yourself)

6. Life is not fair

Good luck and Happy Holidays. Email me if you want to hear the truth. You can ask me anything. I don't lie unlike the other answers you will get.

I like it when my husband does that, I actually ask him to do this, as it is not something perverted. when you are spanked, the blood goes to your organs down there and makes the feeling of pleasure stronger. you should try it, it is not weird, because it feels good.

• hahaha....No he doesn't need his head examined...lol...Sounds like he wants "both of you" to explore something a little kinky. Absolutely nothing wrong with it as long as its consensual. My guess is you 2 have been married for a little while and he is just trying to spice things up a bit! Give it a try, who knows, you may like it. One thing is certain, if you dont try, you'll never know...

How long have you been married btw?

I love to get spanked during sex..

try it when im not horny and look out!

Maybe he is just trying to spice it up a bit? Get yourself a leather outfit, some handcuffs and a whip. Tell him next time you get a chance too.