chihuahua asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Do you think my dog good possibly be a dog clothing model?If yes then how do you do it?!?

Yep he's purebred.

He is skinny.But i took him to the vet lots of times and they said that he was ok.And his nails were too long but i got them clipped last week:)

yes my dog likes it because he gets treats!lol

• Andia
    Favorite Answer

i think he would be great as a ''Doggy Model'' but its hard work, not very good pay and long hours!!! Its also very expensive to get them to get you work - our dog was accepted but they want £300 (about $600 US) just to look for some work for him!

Look on Google for ''Pet Modelling Agency in ___________'' and this should give some near by - all the agency's have different ways of choosing the pets.

Our dog had to have his temperament, looks and ability's evaluated before they even considered him! Your dog will need to be EXCELLENTLY trained to do this though.

Good luck though your dog is lovely!

Source(s): Owner of a dog who was accepted as a Pet Model

He doesn't seem to mind being dressed up I don't know how you would go about it... I have no idea.

He looks like he needs his nails trimmed in the pictures. The vet or groomer should be able to cut his nails. I know it is hard cutting the black nails. There is really know way to know where the quick is so if you don't feel comfortable take him to the groomer or vet and have them help you. Nails too long are painful and torture for the dog..

• maxmom

He is really cute, and not too skinny at all.

As far as clothing models go, they are usually from doggie model and acting agencies in NY or L.A.

If you live in or near one of those cities, it shouldn't be hard to find out the names.

You're dog is really cute! And he is NOT ugly with those big dog ears.

I think it might be possible for him to be a "dog clothing model" but I just don't where you would go to audition for it!

anywayz good luck!

thats chi's got some BIG ears, is he purebred? anyway, they prob. have auditions for stuff

OMG i rerad the last one about his nails, holy crap in the third pic, his nails and super long, thats painfull for the dogs, get them trimmed

He's kind of ugly with those huge ears. And I'm sure he hates you for playing dress up with him. He's not a barbie you know.

yes hes a good model but im not sure how he could get involved

do u think ur dog likes that?