Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

EMERGENCY PERIOD problems!!!!!!!pllllzzzz helpppppp?

ok........

i blleed alot on my under wear at night when sleeping...then i bleed alot when i used the bbathroom but now it only tiny winny bit of blood coming out and this is the second day of my period

my period started 3 months ago

i am 13 yrs old..is this my PERIODDDDD????????

help please!!!!!!!!!!!!

• KD
    Favorite Answer

Yep. Don't worry about the flow being like that- it is normal. I swear mine is on a high/low switch because I never have a medium flow. It is your period and sounds perfectly normal- Nothing to worry about!

When you first start your period it is very normal for your periods to be very irregular. Your periods can also be very heavy or very light and you might skip a couple of months. All of these things are normal and it takes about one year for your hormones to get adjusted and your periods will become regular at that time.

When you first start your period you usually bleed heavy until your body regulates. Through out your period you can bleed heavy or light or both. that is normal. Do you have pain? are you keeping tracking of when your period starts every month? youshould keep track of that and then when something out of the ordinary happens you will no if its normal or not.

bypass and notice your wellness practitioner they ought to offer you the pill; to lighten your sessions. additionally, there is a few thing called the Mooncup; it would not allure to three human beings yet, it extremely is clever. you may get it in Boots and it is around £17.50. it extremely is a reuseable cup that desires to be washed and rinsed earlier each use (and once you re insert it). you're able to desire cup B (it is the smallest cup) for women folk under 30 and who have not had a infant... in case you have had a infant (over 30 or under 30) you will choose the A cup. i think of th Mooncup will help you lots... good success and that i desire I even have helped :) X

this is normal cos the first year of ur period is unpredictible.

this is the order of my period so far (from the beginning of april 13th (unlucky day!))

13

14

15

13

13

13

26

26

and i'm guessing it'll be the 26th december this month!

gd luck!

Yes happens to me somtimes, plus when u sleep u bleed more i figured out

Source(s): My aunts couch...after sleeping

your period was heavy when you statred because your body never regulated yet , now you know that your not a heavy flow , or your just getting done your period.

there are days when theres a heavy flow and some days where theres pretty much nothing at all. its normal. don't worry. anyway, i think its your period.

oh yeah...it's normal...don't be so scared....there are days when you have a lot of blood, others when you don't.it's ok