I heard the other day that Yahoo 360 is going to be cancelled. Is that true?

Favorite Answer

Yahoo 360 is being discontinued, early in 2008. They are coming up with a new replacement, something along the lines of YMash (though I have heard that it will not be YMash as it is known right now). Currently YMash is only accessible by invitation.

If you are having "bugs" in your 360 page, do not expect them to be fixed. Since 360 will be discontinued, they are not fixing any of the problems that surface on it.

So far, few details have been made available about the replacement for 360. They do plan to have a way to move your blogs, friends, etc over to the new replacement feature, and possibly even to non-Yahoo blogs (maybe).

Because of the lack of information, and the expectation that the new replacement will be no better than YMash with a blog, many 360 users have fled for greener pastures to Multiply, or other non-Yahoo blogs.

• 2U2

Well they aren't going to make it forever. It's like all the other games in the past. Replaced by the latest & greatest.

faux, i will nonetheless be suitable right here yet I easily have not been on P&S at the instant considering's gotten truly boring and optimal my contacts have not been drawing close. additionally sick of the journalists reporting me each time i come on...good success with your tests!! choose all of it is going best for you. :)

It will be replaced by MASH early next year. MASH is currently available by invitation only.

Yes, unfortunately and I am not very happy about it at all!