Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

this is a very funny joke! star is you like?

A young man wanted to purchase a Christmas gift for his girlfriend. After careful consideration, he decided on a pair of gloves.

Accompanied by his girlfriend's sister, he went to a department store and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of white panties for herself.

During the wrapping of the items, the clerk inadvertently mixed up the packages. The clerk handed the young man the packaged panties and then handed the packaged gloves to the sister.

On Christmas day, his girlfriend opened the gift, along with the following note:

Dear Kathy,

This is a little gift to show my love for you on Christmas day. I chose these because I noticed that you're not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. Had it not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons, but she wears short ones that are easy to remove. They're a delicate shade, but not to worry because the female clerk showed me a pair that she'd ...

been wearing for three weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had a young salesgirl try them on for me and she really looked smart.

I wish I was there to put them on for you for the first time since no doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I get a chance to see you again. When you take them off, remember to blow into them before putting them away since they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Also, be sure to keep them on when you clean them or otherwise they might shrink.

Just think how many times I will kiss them in the coming year. I hope you like them and will wear them for me on New Year's.

All my love,

Anthony

P.S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing.

Favorite Answer

OMG

Hilarious!

STAR

Peace. and .Love

xXAndreaXx

The best jokes are much shorter. And funnier. It is never a good idea to tell everyone how funny a joke is before they read it. This is how sitcoms work. The producers put in laughter whenever someone says something that is supposed to be funny so the viewers know when they should laugh.

HAHAHAHA superb heres one for you we've been given informed the different day - a guy joins a monastery and takes a vow of silence: he’s allowed to declare 2 words each and every seven years. After the 1st seven years, the elders carry him in and ask for his 2 words. “chilly flooring,” he says. They nod and deliver him away. Seven extra years bypass. they carry about him back in and ask for his 2 words. He clears his throats and says, “undesirable nutrition.” They nod and deliver him away. Seven extra years bypass. they carry about him in for his 2 words. “I end,” he says. “That’s no longer spectacular,” the elders say. “You’ve achieved no longer something yet whinge because of the fact that to procure right here.”

Rather funny set up but it falls flat

A real good joke. Thank you.

Source(s): own

LMAOO

haahaaa i heard this one before and it NEVER gets olddd ! haahahaa

goood oneeee !

you gave me a good laugh! gross, but funny indeed

thats grosse but funii

funny

Hahahaha, that's good. I'm starring that.

good one