Have you declared yourself to be a sinner, Why?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sin1

PRONUNCIATION: sn

NOUN: 1. A transgression of a religious or moral law, especially when deliberate. 2. Theology a. Deliberate disobedience to the known will of God. b. A condition of estrangement from God resulting from such disobedience. 3. Something regarded as being shameful, deplorable, or utterly wrong.

INTRANSITIVE VERB: Inflected forms: sinned, sin·ning, sins

1. To violate a religious or moral law. 2. To commit an offense or violation

Most people identify the word SIN with the first or second definitions of the word as a Noun or the first definition of the word as a Verb.

I identify SIN with the third definition, Noun, and with the second definition, Verb.

Simply put, in my belief a SIN is a mistake. Nothing more and nothing less.

• mlcros
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Simply because I am. I have sinned in the past, Romans 3:23 and 1 John 1:5-10. I also know that I still struggle with sins. This means that I am a sinner. That doesn't mean that I'm not trying to stop sinning, but rather that I can look at myself and acknowledge the sin that is holding me back. Hopefully in time, I may overcome it as John said was the purpose for his writing of 1 John in Chapter 2:1-2.

• 1 decade ago

I know I am a sinner because

1) I am a human

2) I am not God.

3) I lied to my brother and told him Santa was real

May Yahweh bless you.

• 1 decade ago

Of corsue because i sinner in a different ways. I don't want to

but now of days, if you don't you be inprison or killed if you don't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gerry
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No one is perfect, we are all sinners in one way or another

• 1 decade ago

as the definition of sin everyone does it directly and indirectly, there is no one person who is perfect and without sin and if they say they are well there is their sin.

• 1 decade ago

NOOOOOO; WE have simply forgotten our true self, this too shall pass; AT ONE MENT is awaiting our return!

Source(s): how blessed we are!
  • 1 decade ago

Satan told them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.