Foot Massage? Better presents then mine? Seriously, what is this girl tryin to do with my bf and I?!?!?

This girl, is a friend of mine and transfered colleges and I basically picked her up and got her hanging out with my boyfriend and I and our friends. Well I introduced her to my bf's brother and now they are somewhat dating... (that is the basis)

So she is ALWAYS over my boyfriends place, making him cookies and buying him booze and stuff. Everyone says how great she is blah blah blah. Yesterday i decided I would make dinner (they claim I cant cook) and I made an awesome dinner, and as soon as she came over to have some she made smart comments all night.

"I bet you didnt know how to use a measuring cup" and so on.

THEN I had bought a rose and a drink for my boyfriend as a nice gesture--- how about she bought him a pen set (he did pay her for it) but he was all excited and crazy about it, and didnt give two shits about my present :(

Then i fuond out last week when i was studying, she was over with him and he gave her a foot massage? Good friends? Am I crazy?

Favorite Answer

It don't look good for the home team. Confront him, because even in my mercenary mind he's crossed over "the line".

Make you opinion quite clear, & if you don't get the results YOU DESERVE, dust the both of them & find someone new.

I don't think you are crazy...I'd be worried. You need to talk to your boyfriend and find out what is going on.