sorry to ask again??

sorry to ask again but has anybody had this,my period is now a week late ivedone 3 pregnancy tests and they are all negative,still feel pregnat i think,yesterday was sick and got the norm headaches,sore breasts,heartburn,bloated and wind,today im a bit sore low down on the right hand side its more like a pressure feeling.what do you think periods coming or not?and why would tests be negative is it to early?

3 weeks ago i came off painkillers for my back as been on them for some time,do you think thats what could be making them late?

my doctor told me not to test till 2 weeks late as that is the time you get a better result,they wont test me until then.

Favorite Answer

My sister couldn't get a positive home test with either of her children until she was 8 weeks gone - she just had low hormone levels and pregnancy was confirmed by blood test.

Took a BLOOD test 4 days before late period, it was negative. Got a BLOOD test 4 days after my late period, It was positive. Took a HPT just to see if it would show up, It was positive within a few secs of peeing on it!~ I would say your late and go get a blood test to be sure. A blood test says that HCG level is above a 5 you are! and it is below you are not. Its the most accurate!

no it shouldn't be too early a pregnancy test should come up, you can either go to the doctors and have a blood test done or wait another week and see what happens, the thing with early pregnancy symptoms is that they are also the same symptoms as your period comming, so it could be that your period is just late.

it is not to early to take a test now because you are 1 week late.. i think you should wait till 10 days late and take a test if still negative then go see a doctor

Or maybe you are stress that's why your period is late.

Well, you could be pregnant and your body is just a little slow to produce detectable levels of the hormones needed to have a positive test. I would think you could call your doctor and ask for a blood test.

Good luck,

You mentioned you played sports now I am wondering if you are a healthy weight for your height women must be at least 18 percent adipose(body fat) in order to get your period. In most women that is about 100-115 if you are loosing weight from exericsie that may be why. If this last long you may want to see your doctor. You may just want to give her a call to ask her opinion you may not even need to schedule an appointment. Do not worry about asking it twice.

If your a week late and you were pregnant the tests would be positve by now. sounds like your period is just comming late.

your body may not be producing enough of the pregnancy hormone to register on the home pregnancy test. if you're really worried about it, try going to your dr and having them do a blood test. :)

Make an appointment with a Gynecologist and get checked, you may have an infection or something else going on that has stopped your period.

its possible that you could b prego. i am now 5days late. today is the 6th day! i have been spotting ans such but no regular flow!! I would wait about a wk and then test.

GOODLUCK & BABY DUST