- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
call ur local pet store .....they might have one or could help u find one.
- Groomer JanLv 41 decade ago
Pin head crickets available a the pet store. Unless it is a fruit eater. Then you feed baby food from a jar. Peaches is a favorite of geckos.
- Still TippinLv 41 decade ago
Go to a local pet store & purchase some "Pin Head" crickets.
Just drop them into whatever your keepning him in [hopefully a fully set up tank]
And when he's hungry, he'll eat. The pin heads are usually very small & he'll be able to eat them.
Is it a wild caught house gecko? If so, then yes, he'll enjoy having live food.
- hiddenmynameLv 71 decade ago
Small crickets. Livefood sellers usually have a variety of different sized crickets. Go for a size that will fit in his mouth probably micro or small.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
a half inch worm