Anonymous

What Career am i Destined to be? [PLEASE ANSWER]?

i like to

write fictional/ anything where i get to describe something

i want to travel to places un heard of

talk to mysterious people

host a show where peole know me

what job am i going to be in? I want to know since i will someday have to move towards it.

Favorite Answer

There is a website http://www.testing-direct.com/ that has a good little "taster" test to give you an idea of where to head.

If you like to write you can always do that as a hobby and see if it develops into a solid career.

Traveling and talking to mysterious people is always an option no matter what job you are in.

Good luck in your search.

Interesting question, you must be at a point on which you are concerned about which career to go into in the future. A practical suggestion, consider a type of career that you will be happy with, s type of work that you would like doing in the future. At this point, I would familiarize myself with related subjects of study that will be applicable or relevant to your choice of career.

Source(s): personal experience and education.

Hold on...let me consult my crystal ball.

It says:

"We don't freaking know! Get an education, work hard, and search for careers with those things in mind. Derrrr!"

I think the ball is cranky this morning.

maybe a: director , newpapper writer, a reporter

manual labor sounds good for you