Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i gave my best friends boyfriend a bl*wjob?

i got drunk and gave my best friends boyfriend a bl*wjob.... we told her and she said it was okay but not to do it again but know i want to have sex with him and he wants to have sex with me so last night we did and i have to say it was good but i feel guilty what do i do? i don't want to ruin are friendship

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

too late for "I don't want to ruin our friendship"

you should have thought of that before.

obviously is wasn't that important to you.

• 1 decade ago

You already did. You broke one of the un-written laws women have. You slept with you best friend's boyfriend. And after she forgave you for giving him a bj. I don't think your friendship will ever be the same again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If there is an actual friendship you ruined it already. But from thje sounds of her quick forgiving....I'm not quote sure what friendship you and your friend really have.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well you cared about you wouldn't have done it the first time, if you felt guilty you wouldn't have done it a second time. Sooo you need to fess up and see what she thinks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow your a c u m guzzeling s l u t!! i wouldnt touch you with a 10 foot pole you dirty w h o r e, get your self checked out for std's lol

• 1 decade ago

then dont ruin your friendship.... just give me a shout

• 1 decade ago

you go girlfriend! Now he can move to the next one!

• 1 decade ago

wtf....friendship? Girl please....yo nasty *** just lost a friend and yo damn mind.......glad u aint my friend....i would have had to beat that ***!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.