Will the Pats finish the day Undefeated???

Against the Jets on a snowy field in New England???

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes - although I don't think it will be the beating that Pat's Fans were hoping for. Weather is the great equalizer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes

New England-37

Jets-20

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes but the score that really will matter is how low the pats can keep it on the injury list. the object is to win with as few injuries as possible. somebody on jets could have a personal grudge or just a plain old accident would be far worse than losing the game. they need to stay healthy. merry christmas!

• 1 decade ago

Yes, the Pats have already won their toughest games of the year and the rest of the schedule is a cakewalk, 16-0

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

NE is favored overwhelmingly. I would be surprised to see them lose a game this season; however, they have been lucky on a few of the games. Personally, I want NE to be undefeated when the Colts beat them in the AFC Championship; it will maximize their disappointment making the Colts upset that much sweeter.

• 1 decade ago

The rest of their season is a walk in the park so yes.

• 1 decade ago

yes they will win the question is will Brady throw 5 td passes and beat mannings record, with the weather

• 1 decade ago

The Patriots will win. However... the Jets will cover that spread.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

perhaps but the wind is 25-30 mph where thay r plain so that will offbalance the pass

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.