Sydney
Sydney asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

Do you eat when your'e bored or not hungry?

I do alot but I have a fast metabolism

Favorite Answer

I eat when I'm bored. I wish I didn't.

Sometimes people eat for no reason. Eating when your bored or not even hungry can hurt you in the long run. If you have a fast metabolism you are very lucky because the weight doesnt stick with you.

Also, girls usually eat more during "that special time of month"

Dont worry, thats normal. But next time your walking towards the snacks think "am i really hungry?, do i actually need this?"

even if you are hungry, try a healthy snack, it will get your blood flowing and your energy pumping!

Try the "Am I hungry method". It works. When you get a craving for something, think to yourself...am i hungry? And if the answer is no, then walk away. Get a bottle of water or something like that. When you do eat, eat only until your not hungry anymore. Why eat that extra helping of mashed taters when your not hungry anymore? You will just feel miserable for the next few hours because your tummy is trying to get it through the digestive system.

I eat when i am bored but i dont do it alot. so yeah it is really mostly when i am hungry.

Sometimes I eat when I'm bored or when I get stressed.

usually when im bored a little bit

I am sad to say this but usually i have a tiny snack when i am bored. :(

i eat when i am bored and sad

wen im bored and sad yes.....but not wen im not hungry becuz im always hungry....im greddy.....but i dont gain any wait ....y is that.....every 1 says it goes to my head or my thunder thighs.....lol

Sometimes. I hate when I do that.