Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Whats hemorrhoids?

Read my other question from this link,anbd you will understand why i am asking.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnZ0p...

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry. I should have explained before. Hemorrhoids are actually varicose veins in the anus. They can either be inside or outside. So sometimes you cannot see them, but boy can you feel them. Every now and then they could bleed, so when you look at your feces, you could actually see blood, but that may not be the case all the time. Have you ever seen someone with those weird looking spider veins on their legs? Well, those are varicose veins. If the hemorrhoids get too bad, they can actually have surgery, but these hemorrhoids can be treated. I hope this helps, if not email me and I'll try to help more.

Hemorrhoids are the distant cousins of Asteroids, a computer game. If you escape the Asteroids, the Hemorrhoids will get you in the end.

Distant cousins of Asteroids! Exactly...A$$teroids. That's funny!!

Yo get some of that Preparation H or Tucks. It'll make your backside feel much better.

They are swollen blood vessels in the rectum. Caused by straining

lol ask ur dad