Is Miley......?

Is Miley dating Nick Jonas? I've seen in lots of magazines that they were but is it true?

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure, on the Ellen DeGeneres show, Miley said Nick was her fave JoBro cause he's cute. If they are, they're probably keeping it on the DL because they are working together.

Yes they are she even kissed nick on the cheek in her concert once and the magazines lie so i herd it in a interview odf her and the jo bros together she blushed babdly

sincerly,

MIley's #1 fan eva

On a talk show, can't remember which one Miley stated they were taking it slow because they are working with each other and it would be hard if they were to break up, so I guess kinda. Went to her concert last night. Pretty good show.

On a recent Ellen Show, Nick said that they he just enjoys being her friend and that they were nothing more than that. He stated "Just because you take a picture with someone your automatically dating."

• Barbra

Her father is very attentive to her and would have a lot to say about her dating. I don't know exactly how old she is; but she seem very young. Her father will probably keep an eye on her dating; and he should.

long story short:

Miley says yes

Nick says they're just friends, nothing more

There are tons of rumors, but no one knows for sure

Its hard to tell, i think that they are, but they are keeping their relationship on the downlow for now.

I don't really know. But I'm guessing that they are.