Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Signs of period? how soon should i expect it?

I have been getting white discharge for over 2 months now and I have all the signs like pubic hair,armpit hair,breast developtment for 2 years, and my lower back cramps, lower abdomen cramps, and my mom had hers at my age. also i want MORE food!!! i mean i am not overweight i do traveling basketball, and dance. So can you please help me and maybe predict when it will come.

Favorite Answer

You have all the signs. Have your mom buy you some pads to keep with you at all times. My daughter started when she was 10 and so did I. Get ready, Honey - you've got a lifetime of torture headed your way!

I got mine right before my 12th birthday. My discharge started in February and I got my period in October. But, every girl is different. After your first discharge, you can expect your period in 6 months to a year. Hoped I helped!!

Yes deffinatlly get ready getting it suck, i always have to go buy new underwear because my never comest at the same time each month, but only my friends had those signs before they got it, mine just came but now before i get it i get bad cramps, eating, bloated,ect so most likley yes

Source(s): My Life.

sounds like it should come verry soon! just carry a purse with suplies in it untill you get your period pamela dosnt know what shes talking about my momgot it at 10 and some girl get it at 8 so dont listen to her hey if your getting it soon then so am i!! im just like you

Source(s): me!

i had mine when i was 10!

one day i just woke up and saw it!

ppl say that u usually get it around the same time as ur mum but my mm had hers when she was 14!

theres really no way to tell,u will just go to the bathroom one day and there it is!!..just be prepared and carry something(pad or tampon) in ur purse or backpack.That way ur not stuck in a bathroom with nothing but tolietpaper!

• karly

These are all the signs of a PMS girl. Sounds like you'll be getting it any day now. Welcome to womanhood!

How Old Are you

If you have sys wane did she start

if you are around 12, or older, yes - eventually you wlll start your period.