How to find the best wedding cake topper !?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The best would be something that you like. We could give you suggestions but it might not be your taste. Are you looking for something specific? Google cake toppers and many will come up. There is pretty inexpensive plastic ones to custom made glass. Also try craft stores that carry wedding supplies.

• oy vey
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

We found a Lenox porcelain bride/groom figure that we both loved and we used that. We didn't have it on the cake, but next to it on the cake table. We used fresh flowers that coordinated with my flowers on the cake itself. The Lenox piece we chose is something that is suitable for display in our china cabinet. I would go with something that is enduring that both of you like. If you cannot find a topper you don't like-just use fresh flowers that coordinate with your boquet. It is not necessary to have a bride/groom topper. The flowers would be lovely on their own. Good luck.

• mynxr
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

We used a Lenox bride and groom next to our cake and had our baker custom make a sugar topper that matched the cake and went with our theme.

• ennie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Just look through the images from a Google Image search:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Cake+toppe...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I bought mine at Wal-Mart. It was made by Wilton. it was priced at $40, and we got it for $19. I always wanted that cake topper and my fiancee knew it, and he found the last one in the store. They have a huge selection there. Or you can try Micheal's, Hobby Lobby, or Joann's Fabrics.

• 1 decade ago

Check out cake decorating supply stores.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

look in the dumpster behind the local homeless shelter. people throw out all kinds of interesting things that would be fun for a wedding cake.

• 1 decade ago

You forgot to add ".com" to your name. Im reporting this.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.