Do you experience deja vu like this...???

I have times where I will be doing something as simple as writing out a check for a bill and I'll remember that I dreamt the exact situation already...like I have the dream before I actually do it...(this is just one example). I have these experiences very sporadically...

It really freaks me out when this happens and I start feeling phishically sick...and it can take up to 5 minutes to shake the feeling...does anyone else have this happen with deja vu???

Favorite Answer

Yes, I've had this happen to me many times in my life. I'll be doing something, just like you said, and it'll hit me that I've dreamt it before. Nothing to be freaked out over. A lot of people experience this.

I've actually just tried to really pay attention to it and how it feels until it passes. It's rather neat.

Yes I do quite often, I feel I have been there in the same place doing the same thing and I feel I know what is going to happen next, but I always do the opposite. Freaks me out sometimes too a little. But I think it is a normal thing after all there is a common name for it and every one seems to experience it. I remember reading somewhere that it has something to do with the side of your brain that you don't use so much, screwed up inter communication I spose?

• Sydney

cheyeah! it freaks me out. In school, I was writing an answer to a writing prompt and I thought I answered it before but my teacher said nobody else in the school has it. It was really weird.

yes....it happened to me all the time when i was 13 to 14......it's normal during puberty or after a dramatic incident like an accident or organ transplant,etc.....don't worry, accept the new life.....it'll go away some day.....

Yes I have that happen to me a lot!! Seriosly it weird!! But I do not get the sick feeling though...

Yup it happens to me all the time so im use to it and i dont get that sick feeling

deja vu is common for me.