Will the Patriots play today?

Its snowing like crazy in New England today and I'm curious if the Patriots will still play?

Favorite Answer

They will play without a doubt. Football in the snow is one of the joys of the game.

BTW..keep an eye on Brady when he heads to the sidelines. He will ALWAYS have a hat on to prevent the snow from getting on his hair. I am dead serious about this.

The Pats will play in the snow. They get paid to play football no matter how bad the conditions are. I can't say the same for my friends who I play football with every Saturday. I'm in CIncinnati and it was snowing pretty hard yesterday. I showed up to the field for our weekly game and I was one of only 4 people to make it out. Needless to say, we had to cancel the game. My question is, why can't my overweight factory co-workers be more dedicated about playing football like The Patriots are? haha.

Yes they play in the snow. The parking lots have been open since 8 am in the morning.

Yes... the managment of Gillette Stadium, opened the parking 2 hours early this am... and the tailgating is taking place.... they are ready for kickoff..

Traditionally, the Patriots have played very well, in this kind of weather.

Uh...Yes...ONLY if it were serious blizzard conditions where the fans and players were in physical danger would they not play...and they often cover the field before the teams have to take the field to keep conditions manageable...

And the Pats are undefeated in the snow...Sorry, Jets fans...

• rob

Yes, they are opening the lots early.

The only question is, what will be more burned, the tailgater's barbecue meat or the Jets?

Yes, they always play, except for lightning stoppage. Here is the Jets day for redemption; spoiling Pats perfect record!!!

ye they will