I have heart many saying that I want to sacrifice the love for the sake of my parents? is it correct?

Have you any time asked your parents, whether they really want your sacrifice or happiness. Obviously they will say happiness.

If they say only sacrifice at the cost of your happiness, for their happiness, then they are selfish. You should sacrifice for those selfish parents.

Always discuss with your parents, before you start sacrifysing.

They might be against you loving someone, please listen to them why they say like that.

If they are wrong, please educate them / justify them, why you have taken a particular decision.

They are your wellwishers, they will understand you. If they don't understand, who else will.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I will not sacrifice my love for someone for my parents. They are my parents and are SUPPOSE to support any decision I make wrong or right. U are SUPPOSE to love ur children unconditionally. If they just can't be happy for me then I don't need them to bring me down!

• 1 decade ago

ya true but u know many time i thik that i am right and they are not allowing me to go on it

we have many tiem diffrenece in thnking what to do?

i never get of it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You would discuss with parents.

• 1 decade ago

Huh?

What's your q.? Your writing being terrible, I am having hard time deciphering what is it that you are trying to say.

I read it twice. Still can't make out as to what you want.

Redo your q. please.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.