Can I change my yahoo ID?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
You have a main Yahoo ID which to my knowlege NO you cannot change. If you want a different ID you have two options,
1) Set up a new Yahoo ID
2) Create a new Yahoo Public Profile (which is what I'd recommend)Source(s): http://profiles.yahoo.com/
- HokiefireLv 61 decade ago
You can get a new password, a Yahoo! ID reminder, or both. Visit the Sign-in Problems page and supply some basic verification information, such as your birthday and the ZIP or postal code you provided when you registered.
Make sure to provide the same information you gave during registration or when you last updated your account. Without the correct verification information, you will not be able to obtain a new password.
1. Log in to your Yahoo! Mail account.
2. Click "My Account" at the top of the page, just below where you see "Welcome, yourname."
3. Enter your password and click "Continue."
4. Click the Change Password link, located near the top of this page.
5. Enter your Current Password in the space provided.
6. Type your New Password.
Note: Passwords are case sensitive (so PASSWORD, PaSsWoRd, and password are not the same).
7. Confirm your New Password by typing it again. A strong password contains a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters.
8. Click the "Save" button to put your new password into effect.
Your Yahoo! password always applies to your entire Yahoo! account. This means that it is valid not only for Yahoo! Mail, but also for Yahoo! Messenger, the Yahoo! Music Engine, My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Finance, and all of Yahoo!'s other personalized services.
For more information on Yahoo! IDs and passwords, please visit the Sign-in and Registration Help Page @ http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/
Yahoo Mail Account and Password: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/ac...
Account Info: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/acc...
Make it a great day!
- 1 decade ago
- fedfanforeverLv 51 decade ago
yes, just sign up again